- Inducible epithelial resistance protects mice against leukemia-associated pneumonia
Blood. 2016 Aug 18. Volume 128(7): 982-92. doi: 10.1182/blood-2016-03-708511
- Inducible epithelial resistance protects mice against leukemia-associated pneumonia – Commentary
- Activation of lung toll-like receptors does not exacerbate sickness responses to lipopolysaccharide in mice Brain Behavior and Immunity
2014 May. 38:211-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bbi.2014.02.004.
- Safety, tolerability, and biomarkers of the treatment of mice with aerosolized Toll-like receptor ligands
Frontiers in Pharmacology. 2014 06 February. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2014.00008
- Pneumonia during remission induction chemotherapy in patients with acute leukemia
Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2013 Oct;10(5):432-40. doi: 10.1513
- Stimulating Natural Defenses
International Innovation. 2013, September.
- Lung epithelial cells are essential effectors of inducible resistance to pneumonia
Mucosal Immunology. 2013, doi: 10.1038/mi.2013.26.
- Toll-Like Receptor-2/6 and Toll-Like Receptor-9 agonists suppress viral replication but not airway hyperreactivity in guinea pigs
American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 2013, Jun;48(6):790-6.
- Synergistic TLR2/6 and TLR9 Activation Protects Mice against Lethal Influenza Pneumonia
PLoS ONE, 2012, 7:e30596
- Synergistic interactions of TLR2/6 and TLR9 induce a high level of resistance to lung infection in mice
Journal of Immunology, 2011, 186:5916-5926
- Inhaled innate immune ligands to prevent pneumonia
British Journal of Pharmacology, 2011, 163:195-206
- Inducible innate resistance of lung epithelium to infection
Annual Review of Physiology, 2010, 72:413-435
- Stimulated innate resistance of lung epithelium protects mice broadly against bacteria and fungi
American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology, 2010, 42:40-50
- Augmented lung inflammation protects against influenza A pneumonia
PLoS ONE, 2009, 4:e4176
- Inhaled therapeutics for prevention and treatment of pneumonia
Expert Opinion of Drug Safety, 2009, 8:435-449